Got a product or service that you want to share — and looking for a niche audience of soccer fans to share it with, Pittsburgh Soccer Report could be the right platform to advertise it.
In one year of existence, Pittsburgh Soccer Report’s audience continues to grow.
Pittsburgh Soccer Report Contact information:
John Krysinsky, Managing Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Below you’ll find all the specifications.
- Over 9,000 monthly unique visitors
- Over 18,000 monthly page views.
- Interest and activity peaks before and after Pittsburgh Riverhounds games (March through September), during the WPIAL/PIAA High School soccer playoffs (October and November) and other coverage of International soccer events (i.e. Women’s World Cup, Olympics, etc.)
- Our readers are avid soccer fans, part of a growing audience that follows of local soccer scene from the Pittsburgh Riverhounds/professional to High School.
- Most of them spend money online regularly (e.g., purchasing, eBooks, online services and so on).
If you are interested in getting on-board with this exciting new venture, or need more information about rates/availability, please contact Pittsburgh Soccer Report’s John Krysinsky
Here are some of the options for sponsoring various web/social media features, Pittsburgh Soccer Classifieds and our upcoming Fall Scholastic Soccer Preview which will include a print edition.
FALL SCHOLASTIC SOCCER PREVIEW – PRINT ADS
Pittsburgh Soccer Report is proud to announce that we will be producing an in-depth, magazine style publication previewing the 2016 Scholastic Soccer season — including previews of the new WPIAL/PIAA classifications with section-by-section previews — and feature stories.
Here are advertising opportunities for this unprecedented, one-of-a-kind publication:
- Title Sponsorship on cover of FREE publication
- Social Media and Website Promotion in Pittsburgh Soccer Report — repeated mentions and publicity
- Full Page Advertisement in print edition of Fall Scholastic Soccer Preview
- Circulation/distribution plans of print publication include Highmark Stadium at August/September home Pittsburgh Riverhounds games, at area businesses and area soccer events
- PDF of Scholastic Soccer Preview will also be available to download on Pittsburgh Soccer Report’s website
Fall Scholastic 2016 Season Print Ads
Full Page Ad:
Half Page Ad:
Quarter Page Ad:
Business Card (1×2):
- **TITLE SPONSOR** presents BREAKING DOWN THE HOUNDS This regular pregame Pittsburgh Riverhounds preview takes an in-depth look at the team’s upcoming game that includes basic game information and PSR’s John Krysinsky’s Tactics and Strategies. BREAKING DOWN THE HOUNDS is generally published the night prior or the morning of the Hounds game. Since the Riverhounds’ season is underway, this sponsorship is negotiable for the remainder of the season’s coverage. The Hounds play 30 regular season games, and additional U.S. Open Cup tournament games.
- **TITLE SPONSOR** presents HIGH SCHOOL GAME OF THE WEEK (Sept-Nov) During the High School soccer season from September through November, PSR will provide coverage of one featured game of the week, including post game video interviews with coaches and/or players.
- **TITLE SPONSOR** presents COLLEGIATE GAME OF THE WEEK (Sept-Nov) During the College soccer season from August through November, PSR will provide coverage of one featured game of the week, including post game video interviews with coaches and/or players.
Pittsburgh Soccer Report’s web/social media features sponsors will be highlighted in every post, including company/organization logo and advertisement in each post and on all of PSR’s social media platforms.